logo

【Forum】The Air Tight ATM-300 Single-Ended Triode Amplifier ~ FusoElektronique

Community and Web Radio of Electronic Music, Art, Culture, Design, DIY, Events, Free Productions, Politics, Technology.

FusoElektronique ~ Forum

file The Air Tight ATM-300 Single-Ended Triode Amplifier

12 May 2016 18:28 - 12 May 2016 18:29 #1 by Trony
Trony created the topic: The Air Tight ATM-300 Single-Ended Triode Amplifier
Machines from A&M Limited founded by Mr. Atsushi Miura and marketed under the Air Tight brand evince typically Japanese obsession over detail. At the 2009 High End Munich show, I had the pleasure to meet Mr. Miura in person. Like most Japanese, he wasn’t very tall. He no longer was very young either but incredibly friendly and openhearted. When he realized that I was from Poland, he got excited. While we exchanged a few pleasantries only, this meeting remained alive in my memory as a kind of archetypical encounter with a Japanese - one not not already Europeanized and assimilated by the West but full of cultured esteem, great care for detail and a pleasant lack of hurry. This is quite tangible in the best of Kondo/Audio Note Japan, 47 Laboratory, Leben, Reimyo and even larger Japanese companies like Accuphase or Luxman. Air Tight is special because of its founder’s personality and their incredible manufacturing quality as well as generally good taste.

6moons.com

Thanks for Photos to Rene Rivo

Music and Electronic Devices Designer. Drum and Bass Addict. Creative Mind as Lifestyle. Cat in past Life. Soccer, Ice Hockey and Snowboard Lover. Marxist.
Sono Il Re sul Carro Danzante. Attraversando La Città Getto Via I Coriandoli Della Vostra Tristezza Regalando Passione Ed Estasi Nei Vostri Occhi.
Follow Trony on: FusoElektronique | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Soundcloud
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 18:29 by Trony.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Web Hosting

Please. Leave a Vote at this Topic.

Moderators: Trony
【Forum】The Air Tight ATM-300 Single-Ended Triode Amplifier ~ FusoElektronique Page 1 | The Air Tight ATM-300 Single-Ended Triode Amplifier. Published by Trony on Thursday, 12 May 2016 in Audio Designer (Design's Factory)
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Come and Follow Us

Do You Love Electronic Music ?!?

Do You like Technology and Design ?!?

Are You a Dj / Producer / PR and more... ?!?

Do You Want Promote Yourself for FREE ?!?

Join in the our Community... Register !!!

If You have an Account, Login and Share with Us your Electronic's Culture

FusoElektronique ~ Pure Electronic Music FusoElektronique
FusoElektronique ~ Pure Electronic Music