file Spencer Parker at Neon c/o Jux Tap

22 Feb 2013 09:30 #1 by DjMaverix
DjMaverix created the topic: Spencer Parker at Neon c/o Jux Tap

Biography of: Spencer Parker

Spencer Parker is one of Europe's leading djs, his unique style of house and techno is in demand the world over and with his productions, remixes and re-edits being supported by names such as Ryan Elliot, Dinky, Ricardo Villalobos, Radio Slave, Dixon, DJ Deep, Gerd Jansson and Zip, the future looks bright.

Spencer's musical style is simply described best as, underground house and techno. Preferred record labels range from the techno stylings of Planet E, Giegling, Underground Resistance, Restoration and Non Series, through to the uber-cool house of Rush Hour, Smallville, Underground Quality, Rekids, Sound Signature and Work Them. A "typical" set from Spencer could include everything from acid house and techno to some cool Chicago jack tracks and the odd trippy vocal. Now a resident of Berlin, Spencer has appeared at all of the cities best clubs including Watergate, Bar 25, Arena, Wilde Renate and Weekend, but is best known in the city as a regular guest at the world famous Panorama Bar. In addition to playing regularly in his adopted home town, Spencer is in high demand worldwide, with recent visits alone including Russia, China, Japan, America, Australia, France, Italy, Sweden and the UK.

Spencer's production career began in 2005 and has since seen him release on respected labels such as Tsuba, Liebe*Detail, Saved, Nite Grooves, Word and Sound, Buzzin' Fly, King Street, Ovum and Rekids. Having been a big part of the Rekids label since its inception, in 2009 Spencer was also charged with mixing the labels first compilation (entitled "Rekids Revolution") which received rave reviews and was accompanied by an extensive tour and press campaign.
Recently, Spencer also found time to release his debut album "A Gun For Hire" and continues to release singles on Tsuba, Ovum and Rekids while also running 3 separate, vinyl only labels, of his own.

Having already impressed both clubbers and promoters around the world to date, Spencer's diary for 2012 already includes return bookings at some of the worlds best clubs, such as Rex Club (Paris), Womb (Tokyo), Barraca (Valencia) and Panorama Bar (Berlin).

Spencer is an experienced and adaptable dj that knows how to take the peak time of an already great night to the next level, as well as close out the night in style, anywhere in the world. Now, with his production and remixing skills developing at a rapid rate, and releases on some of the worlds best underground house/techno labels out now, or due imminently, the package is complete.

Selected discography of: Spencer Parker

PRODUCTION...

Spencer Parker and Ian Pooley "You Don't Feel The Same"/"Acid Roulette" Tsuba

Spencer Parker "Honore" Apt. International Records

Spencer Parker "A Gun For Hire LP" Saved Records

Spencer Parker and Dan Beaumont present The Look "The Look" Saved Records

Spencer Parker "... I Think I Love You" Rekids

Spencer Parker and Ian Pooley "Jolesch"/"Kinderteller" Ovum Records

Spencer Parker and Ian Pooley "Untitled"/"You See Where I'm Coming From...?" Cabin Fever Records

Spencer Parker "Never Stop The Action" Cr2 Records

Spencer Parker "Give My Regards To Holloway"/ "I Love Nobody Else" Area Remote

Spencer Parker "Do You Do You...?" / "You Got Me..." NRK Records

Spencer Parker "My Heart" Rekids

Spencer Parker "The Beginning" Buzzin' Fly

Spencer Parker "Untitled Head" Liebe*Detail

Spencer Parker and Diesel present co.Lab "Zanzibar" Saved Records

Spencer Parker "YOGOTO" Rekids

Spencer Parker "The Dreamer EP" ("The Improvised Minotaur"+"The Girls In Pink") Rekids

Spencer Parker "Chiho" Buzzin' Fly

Spencer Parker and Diesel present co.Lab "Music Box" SAW Records

Spencer Parker "e Lucia" Tsuba Records

Spencer Parker "Neon" Tsuba Records

Spencer Parker "Beautiful Noise" Rekids

Spencer Parker "Open Your Eyes" Cr2 Records

REMIXES...

Nhan Solo and Daniel Dexter "The Thrill" (Spencer Parker and Ian Pooley Remix) Semester Music

Ian Pooley "Groove Me" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Pooled Music

Heartik "Far From Chicago" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Kling Klong

John Course "Late Night Mojito" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Vicious Black

Dirty Vegas "Little White Doves" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Om Records

Yosa "Mars Volta" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Apt. International

Kid Culture and Thomas Robson "Yes I Need You" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Suara Records

La Fleur "Flowerhead"(Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Power Plant Records

Mood II Swing featuring Carole Sylvan "Closer" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) King Street Sounds

Bliss "Planetary Voyage" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Nite Grooves Records

Of Norway "Heathen Burial" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Afro Art

P'Taah "Your Soul On Mine" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) King Street Sounds

Metrika "Paradox" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Crosstown Rebels

Cassanovy "I Need Your Lovin'" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Milk and Sugar

Mark Livella "Best Lady" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Mazoom Lab

Allen "Freezing" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Digital Traffik

Alessio Mereu and Coyu "Calypso Soul" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Hypnotone

James Teej "Seven Day Mend" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Rekids

Native Soul feat. Trey Washington "A New Day" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) JBO

Paul Harris and Alex Tepper "Terris" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Rekids

DJ Hell featuring P. Diddy " The DJ" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Re-Edit) International Deejay Gigolos

DJ Hell and Christian Prommer "Freak It" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) International Deejay Gigolos

Yousef "Anti Hero" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Circus Recordings

Mic Newman "Fan Hits The Shit" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Vicious Vinyl

Foremost Poets "Moonraker" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) NRK Records

Skylark "All I See" (Spencer Parker's A Gun For Hire Remix) Saved

Popof "Alcoolic" (Spencer Parker's Belvedere Remix) Cr2 Records

Martin Brodin "Freaky Bleepy" (Spencer Parker's Freaky Bleepy Remixy) Buzzin' Fly

X Press 2 "Witchi Tai To" (Spencer Parker Remix) Skint Records

Dole And Kom "New Disco" (Spencer Parker Remix) Tsuba Records

Justice Vs. Simian "Never Be Alone" (Spencer Parker and Radio Slave Remix) Ed Banger/Virgin

Date: Saturday, 23 February 2013

Time: 00.00 - 05.00

Venue: Neon c/o Jux Tap / Via Var. Aurelia 159, Sarzana, Italy

Cost: 10 Euro b4 00.45 - 15 euro late (always with 1 drink)

Unable to display Google Map.
Public Relations for FusoElektronique. Resident Dj for Bagno Centrale (Marina di Lesina - Italy). Fan of Juventus FC. Cancer ascending Libra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Web Hosting

Please. Leave a Vote at this Topic.

Moderators: TronyDjMaverix
【Forum】Spencer Parker at Neon c/o Jux Tap ~ FusoElektronique Page 1 | Spencer Parker at Neon c/o Jux Tap. Published by DjMaverix on Friday, 22 February 2013 in Clubs and Discoteque (Events)
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

FusoElektronique Suggests