file 16/01/2015 | London On the 5th Day: Los Suruba at The Qube Project

09 Jan 2015 08:59 #1 by DjMaverix
DjMaverix created the topic: 16/01/2015 | London On the 5th Day: Los Suruba at The Qube Project

Line-up
Los Suruba, Keith Hunter, True Story
LOS SURUBA of GET PHYSICAL / SURUBA X

ANTS of Ushuaia resident DJS Los Suruba fly in to London from Ibiza for a very special performance, bringing with them to freshest beats the white isle has to offer.

Recently nominated as a finalist in the Best Artist of Tech House Award and regularly working with the likes of Edu Imbernon and Audio Jack, this amazing back to back act needs no introduction.

If you are feeling like the Ibiza 2015 season cannot come quick enough, then this night is for you.

Fridays have been reinvented.

‘I do not discriminate by looks. I judge by spirit. For my crowd knows exactly why they are stood in front of the DJ’s in the first place’.
‘The Conductor’

See you On the 5th Day.

Unable to display Google Map.
Public Relations for FusoElektronique. Resident Dj for Bagno Centrale (Marina di Lesina - Italy). Fan of Juventus FC. Cancer ascending Libra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Web Hosting

Please. Leave a Vote at this Topic.

Moderators: TronyDjMaverix
【Forum】16/01/2015 | London On the 5th Day: Los Suruba at The Qube Project ~ FusoElektronique Page 1 | 16/01/2015 | London On the 5th Day: Los Suruba at The Qube Project. Published by DjMaverix on Friday, 09 January 2015 in Clubs and Discoteque (Events)
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds