file 18/06/2015 | London | My Music House presents Closer - House of Virus, Maxine Garman & Pete Maude at Trapeze

17 Jun 2015 11:07 #1 by DjMaverix
DjMaverix created the topic: 18/06/2015 | London | My Music House presents Closer - House of Virus, Maxine Garman & Pete Maude at Trapeze

Line-up
• House Of Virus [Toolroom Records, Defected Records, Pacha]
• Maxine Garman [MyMusicHouse]
• Pete Maude [Grey Twins]
The summer season has started, so we're launching our My Music House event series. Unforgettable nights, the newest dance music and groovy summer vibes. In the heart and soul of Shoreditch, let us take you to another level!

Our headlining act is a duet of DJ's from Lithuania and UK – they have already collaborated with Marshall Jeferson, Cassandra Kemp, Eddie Amador, Phoenix and many more. As well as working with the biggest labels in the game, they are surely not to be missed.

The line-up also complements local bass/house legend who’s played in "The Cube Project", also played together with all the "Hedkandi" crew, had a residency in McQueen and is now part of the My Music House family. We also bring you the house music magician from Manchester himself, Mark Gillman!

www.houseofvirus.com/
soundcloud.com/houseofvirus
www.facebook.com/houseofvirus
soundcloud.com/mxngrmn
soundcloud.com/generations-of-house

Unable to display Google Map.
Public Relations for FusoElektronique. Resident Dj for Bagno Centrale (Marina di Lesina - Italy). Fan of Juventus FC. Cancer ascending Libra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Web Hosting

Please. Leave a Vote at this Topic.

Moderators: TronyDjMaverix
【Forum】18/06/2015 | London | My Music House presents Closer - House of Virus, Maxine Garman & Pete Maude at Trapeze ~ FusoElektronique Page 1 | 18/06/2015 | London | My Music House presents Closer - House of Virus, Maxine Ga... Published by DjMaverix on Wednesday, 17 June 2015 in Clubs and Discoteque (Events)
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds