file 31/01/2015 | London | Saved with Nic Fanciulli, Davide Squillace, &ME, Pirupa + Lots More at Fire

Topic Rating
08 Jan 2015 08:46 #1 by DjMaverix
DjMaverix created the topic: 31/01/2015 | London | Saved with Nic Fanciulli, Davide Squillace, &ME, Pirupa + Lots More at Fire

Line-up
Nic Fanciulli
Davide Squillace
&ME
Pirupa
Mark Fanciulli
Harvard Bass
Rob Cockerton
Dennis Christopher

Room 3 hosted by The White Label Project
Manalou
Moreno
Metaphizix
Chris Thomas
Mitch Hobson
Rob Dyer
KB
Floor4
Reiss Gridley
With a huge amount of excitement already surrounding Saved London, we can now reveal the rest of the line-up that will join Nic Fanciulli and Davide Squillace on Saturday 31st January at London’s intimate Fire. With most of these acts playing the venue for the very first time, this very special event has contains all the hallmarks for the label’s greatest ever showcase. We are pleased to welcome some of the world’s greatest underground talent in &ME, Pirupa, Mark Fanciulli, Harvard Bass, Rob Cockerton and Dennis Christopher.

This has already become of the Capitals’ hottest tickets with many already booking your place. With the release of the line-up and the price due to increase early next week, we advise you to grab your ticket now!

As the driving force behind the Saved movement, Grammy-nominated producer and international DJ Nic Fanciulli has proven himself as one of the UK’s greatest ever exports in electronic music. Having developed a unique take on house and techno sounds, Nic is globally recognised as one of the world’s greatest underground DJs. On top of his demanding touring and studio schedule, 2014 has seen Fanciulli take things a to a whole new level with the launch of his La Familia residency alongside Joris Voorn at Ushuaia Ibiza and the second instalment of his hometown festival, The Social. 

Davide Squillace also heads to Fire for a rare London performance. The past twelve months have seen Davide cement his position as one of the scenes most respected figures with dancefloor destroying performances at many of Ibiza’s leading discotheques including Amnesia, DC10 (for Circo Loco) and Space (for Carl Cox). In addition to this Davide also took his techno collective Better Lost Than Stupid (alongside Matthiaz Tanzmann and Martin Buttrich) on the road this summer with standout festival performances at South West Four, Tomorrowland and Exit. His signature sets, revered by the masses and peers alike, have become the stuff of legend. 

With two EP’s and a string of leading releases on Saved, &ME is very much part of the family. His recent track ‘Feel It’ with Nic stormed the Beatport charts as it became synonymous with the summer season. As a vital part of the Keinemusik movement alongside Rampa and David Mayer, &ME’s productions have given him a respected position in a very competitive scene and seen him perform in Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Norway and Malta in November alone. Don’t miss him at Fire for another rare UK performance. 

Also joining Saved in London is Italy’s very own Pirupa who returns for the first time in six months. Recently found spinning across Europe and beyond, Pirupa has recently compelted a US tour across Los Angeles, Floria, San Fransisco and Texas. A standout visit to the Amsterdam Dance Event has also been one to remember in addition to numerous dates for Sankey’s Magna Carta party. His next EP, Sessions One, is a four track journey of melodic underground bears and drops on MOAN Recordings this Monday!

It’s safe to say that you simply can’t afford to miss Mark Fanciulli after he recently closed an unforgettable night with Deep Dish at Electric Brixton in his last London visit. As the younger brother of Nic, Mark’s technical and natural ability are second to none. His impressive remix of SecondCity’s ‘What Can I Do’ has been a regular on dancefloors as of late and has just dropped on Ministry of Sound to dramatic effect. Joining us after teaming up with Cadenza and Planet E at BPM, we can’t wait to welcome back Mark.

Hailing from Mexico, Hardvard Bass is one of 2014’s greatest success stories. The release of his debut LP Stay True on Green Velvet’s Relief Records at the end of 2013 clearly mapped out his intentions. This led to further remixes of Phil Kieran’s ‘Triangled’ and Sonny Fodera’s ‘Can’t Deny’, and ‘Plex’ on Dubfire’s Sci + Tec, proving his producing skills even further. After going back-to-back with Nic Fanciulli at Saved15, serious hype surrounds the Mexican born producer as he prepares for a rare UK visit.

Fire & Lightbox, South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RT
Open from 10.00pm – 6.00am
Fully licensed bar until close
Nearest Tube: Vauxhall (Victoria Line)

Unable to display Google Map.
Author for FusoElektronique. Dj Resident for We Play The Music We Love. Juventus FC Fan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Web Hosting
Moderators: TronyDjMaverix
Forum ~ 31/01/2015 | London | Saved with Nic Fanciulli, Davide Squillace, &ME, Pirupa + Lots More at Fire ~ FusoElektronique Page 1 | 31/01/2015 | London | Saved with Nic Fanciulli, Davide Squillace, &ME, Pirupa + Lots More at Fire. Topic published by DjMaverix in Live Set - Dance Hall - Party (Events).
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

You May Also Like