heart My Favorite Dj: Raving George

Topic Rating
09 Apr 2015 19:27 - 09 Apr 2015 19:30 #1 by DjMaverix
DjMaverix created the topic: My Favorite Dj: Raving George

Biography
This young dj-talent is only 22 years young, but already crowned the high priestess of Belgian dancehalls. She hypnotizes people with her mesmerizing mix of techno related music and makes it impossible for anyone to stand still. She will take you by the hand into her domain of beats, synths and strange sounds and she’ll only let you go when she wants you to go completely crazy to one of her tracks.

When her fingers touch the turntables, a heavenly hell breaks loose. The smoke on the dancefloor comes from burning danceshoes and the frenzied crowd screams as a synthstorm is unleashed that no one can tame. None, except for Raving George.
Belgium loves Raving George and the memorable raves she threw at renowned festivals as I love Techno, Tomorrowland, Pukkelpop, Laundry Day and Studio Brussels’ Switch.

And the rest of Europe is starting to follow. In 2013, la George’s concert in Foligno, Italy sold more than 2000 tickets plus over 600 tickets for her set in Rome. While she’s planning her invasion of other cities such as Paris, Ireland etc…, she recently took Amsterdam by storm at ‘Amsterdam Open Air’, leaving behind a field of awestruck and somewhat love struck party people, lying exhausted on the dirty floor using their last breaths to scream for more.

And more is coming! Ignore all weather forecasts, because temperatures will certainly be rising to a boiling point. After releasing her first EP ‘Obverse’ on Crux Records and her second EP ‘Monodon Monoceros’ on UK based label Bad Life in 2013, she started 2014 by getting her own radio show on one of Belgium’s biggest radio stations: Studio Brussel. And a lot more is coming…

Websites
www.soundcloud.com/ravinggeorge
www.twitter.com/ravinggeorge
www.vi.be/ravinggeorge
www.youtube.com/ravinggeorgemusic
Author for FusoElektronique. Dj Resident for We Play The Music We Love. Juventus FC Fan.
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2015 19:30 by Trony.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Web Hosting
18 Apr 2015 20:45 #2 by Trony
Trony replied the topic: My Favorite Dj: Raving George
Music and Electronic Devices Designer. Drum and Bass Addict. Creative Mind as Lifestyle. Cat in past Life. Soccer, Ice Hockey and Snowboard Lover. Marxist.
Sono Il Re sul Carro Danzante. Attraversando La Città Getto Via I Coriandoli Della Vostra Tristezza Regalando Passione Ed Estasi Nei Vostri Occhi.
Follow Trony on: FusoElektronique | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Soundcloud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AdF.ly - shorten links and earn money!
Moderators: Trony
Forum ~ My Favorite Dj: Raving George ~ FusoElektronique Page 1 | My Favorite Dj: Raving George. Topic published by DjMaverix in News (Music Floor).
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

You May Also Like